Banff Hotel Jobs
The Mount Royal Hotel provides an excellent opportunity to learn and grow, foster new friendships and experience mountain living. As a division of Brewster Travel Canada, you will be part of company that has evolved from a local guiding company to a world-class transportation company, tour operator, hotelier and attraction provider. This impressive legacy is a credit to the diverse employees who have chosen to join our team. Please browse our employment opportunities below.
Current Job Opportunities
||Front Desk Supervisor
Under the supervision of the Front Desk Manager and direction of the Front Office Manager, the Front desk supervisor is part of the leadership team responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the Front Office by leading, co-ordinating and providing superior guest service.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Check in and check out guests and tours
• Handles complaints
• Sells the hotel to walk in traffic
• Take room reservations
• Act as hotel operator
• Maintains a float
• Provide security to registered guests
• Work mostly opposite shifts of the Front Desk Manager.
• Ensure that all policies and procedures of the hotel are being followed in the absence of the Front Desk manager.
• Set the rack rate of the day in the absence of the Front Desk Manager/Front Office Manager.
• Deal effectively and quickly with any issues over the course of your shift.
• Act as hotel operator.
• Extra projects as required.
• Site inspections if required.
• Build a good rapport with all of our tour managers.
• Lead by example and motivate all front-desk and bell-desk staff.
• Assist in the training of new staff.
||Mount Royal Hotel
||-Front Desk Experience (2 year minimum)
- Multi-task work to timelines and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing, friendly personality
||13.75 - 14.25
List All Jobs