Driving directions to Mount Royal Hotel:
- Depart Calgary International Airport turn left at the first traffic light toward 19 St NE.
- In about 1 kilometre turn left onto 96 Ave NE / Airport Trail NE.
- In approximately 1 kilometre take the AB- 2 N ramp onto Deerfoot Trail North (also Highway 2 North).
- After approximately 4 kilometres take exit on your right onto Stoney Trail West - Alberta 201 W (new ring road, might not be registered on some GPS systems).
- Follow Stoney Trail West for about 24 kilometres until you approach Trans-Canada Highway #1 West.
- Exit onto Highway #1 West to Banff
- Once you leave the City limits continue for about 50 minutes until you reach the Banff National Park Gates where you will purchase a Park Pass. Once you have entered the park you will drive approximately another 15 minutes to the first exit for the Town of Banff.
- Take Banff Avenue to the fourth set of traffic lights. The Mount Royal Hotel is on the right hand side at 138 Banff Avenue.
Scheduled transportation to and from Banff and Calgary International Airport with
Brewster Banff Airport Express
How to Find Us
The Mount Royal Hotel is located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, 138 Banff Ave. downtown Banff.
Open Google Streetview to find us in Banff
View Larger Map